We are recruiting students who will participate in the Soft Skills Blended Training:
I – in Poland (JUN, 2020)
II – in Belgium – Intensive Study Programme (SEP, 2020)
The Soft Skills Blended Training developed in the framework of the Unifors 2020 Project is based on an innovative on-line course and face-to-face training.
We are looking for students who are:
- available in June to attend the Soft Skills Blended Training in Poland;
- totally available from September 27th to October 2nd 2020;
- ready to stay the whole week at the boarding school of the Domaine Provincial de Wégimont in Belgium;
- highly-motivated, ready to play a full part from dawn to dusk in varied academic and social activities related to Soft Skills ;
- minimum English language level : (B1)-B2 ;
- ready to take part in a life-time experience.
We offer :
- Accomodation, food and transports in the framework of the Intensive Study Programme for Students;
- Professional training on Soft Skills that would definitely be an asset as a job applicant ;
- Unforgettable times in a multicultural team ;
- Unique language immersion ;
- 5 extra ECTS recognized via an Europass Certificate.
How to apply ?
Fill out the online form available at: http://www.uwm.edu.pl/unifors2020/index.php/application-form/